Job Title – IT Assistant
Workplace Type – Onsite
Employment Type – Full time
Job description in Brief
SCG Chartered Accountants is a Chartered Accounting Firm in Accra. We have a vacancy for an IT Assistant whose role is to provide IT support services to all end users (mainly employees) and be the first line of contact for resolving IT related issues faced by employees.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Handle basic support of hardware, software, applications and operating systems, network printers and scanners, technical consultation, and networking.
- Install software and configure specified applications on company laptops/computers for employees.
- Plan and manage the regular upgrades and updates of all software, including backups.
- Resolve all IT related issues that arise.
- Assist to train end users on the IT policies and procedures.
- Develop and review IT processes, checklist, and policies to ensure compliance with any required standards.
- Handle IT incidents and/or requests and/or escalate them to the Supervisor where required.
- Assist with the development and implementation of approved IT projects within the firm.
The applicant must:
– Be proficient in using MS Office Suite, Windows 10 & 11, Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, and Azure Active Directory.
– Have sound knowledge of routers/switches and other networking devices, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, PABX, VoIP, and peripheral devices.
– Be a learner with an enquiring mind.
– Have effective communication skills – both written and spoken.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The applicant must:
– Have a 1st degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an IT related course.
– Have a minimum of at least two (2) Years relevant work experience in providing IT support service in an IT function.
Interested candidates should submit their application Letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject – OPS IT ASSISTANT 0223.
Deadline for application is 24th February 2023.
Note: Applications that do not comply with the application instructions will not be considered. Applicants must be Ghanaians or be eligible to work in Ghana.