Client Accounting Services
Outsourced Accounting, Tailored to Your Business Needs
Our outsourced client accounting services save small and medium-sized businesses the cost and hassle of organising and supervising an in-house accounting team. You get access to a pool of experienced professionals, and it’s often cheaper, more efficient and more flexible than hiring in-house staff.
The service is tailored to your situation, so we can offer as much, or as little support as required.
Our Accounting Services
Included in our basic service, we:
You also have the option of adding the following services:
- Xero add-on setup – We implement Xero’s add-on software to digitize your business processes.
- Bill processing and payment – We manage and process your bills for payment (requires online banking).
- Financial analysis – This involves analyzing your financial statements and identifying opportunities to improve your finances.
- Budgeting and planning – We help you develop a budget and put plans in place to support your short and long-term business growth.
- Payroll – We take care of your payroll on your behalf.
How We Work
At SCG, we like to keep things simple.
We begin by seeking to understand your business objectives, before identifying your information needs and your accounting, tax, and financial management issues.
Next, we propose our tailored solution. Once agreed, we then assign a dedicated team to work closely with you to fulfil your compliance and business requirements.
Benefits of Working with Us
We Can Transform your Business Systems and Processes, Just Like Strat-Afrique
Strat-Afrique Ghana Ltd. has been a client of SCG Payroll Solutions since 2009.
Before 2016, SCG provided an after the fact bookkeeping service. This was deficient in a number of ways and the client made decisions without a true understanding of its financial position and performance.
SCG set them up on Xero and trained the administrative staff. They created standard procedures and integrated existing information into Xero allowing the company to get a hold of their accounting, and improve the basis for decision making and compliance with tax laws.